Mar 12, 2022
3 mins read
New Beta Available for tests : ARRM 22.214.171.124 beta 19
! You must have 126.96.36.199 version installed !
- Added : Change from 10 layers to 15 layers for templates
- It is possible to indicate a local file with full path in the templates layers : see wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=create_template-en#definitionoflayers
- Added a checkbox: 'ROM Country Priority' in the 'Scrape Options' tab and in the media allocation forms. Allows to take in priority the artworks of the country indicated between parentheses in the name of the file of the Rom (screenscraper and launchbox). wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=media-assignation-en#orderofpriorityofthemediaaccordingtothe_country
- Fixed: Linked values displayed in the combobox associated with 'DB fields' in the 'Search' tab take into account 'Show hidden' and are refreshed when entering the 'Search' tab
- Fixed: When deleting unused images, images referenced in <folder> tags are no longer deleted
- Added : If the boxbacks retrieved from Screenscraper are less than 4 KB, they are considered blank and not retrieved. To avoid empty green empty boxback.
- Fixed: the <emulator> tag is written again in the gamelists when creating gamelists
- Fixed: choosing Fanart in replacement modules caused a crash
- Added an 'Ignore existing MD5' checkbox in the 'Scrape Options' tab, which allows, when scraping on Screenscraper, to ignore the MD5 that already exists in the gamelist / Roms information panel
- Added date/time variables usable in provider_custom.txt: %yyyy% (year) , %dd% (day) , %MM% (month) , %HH% (hour 24) , %mm% (minute) . Wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=customize_provider_gamelist_en
- Fixed a bug: Searching with MD5 on Screenscraper should give more precise results (passing the system as an argument)
- Fixes a bug from previous Beta versions (only) which caused a slowdown when loading gamelist containing more than 1360 roms.
- It is possible to add other information for the customization of subfolders with image and description. see wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=custom_subfolder_en#new_format
- On launch, error messages now appear after the Splashscreen
- To avoid overloading the HFSDB server, searches are done primarily on the MD5 (if existing), then the file name, then the game name. For HFSDB It is advisable to check 'Force MD5 before scraping' in 'Scrape Options' panel, if the MD5 are not existing.
- Fixed a bug that could occur following the implementation of API call limitations on HFSDB.
- Modification of the 'Create M3U' button which allows you to create M3Us automatically for all or part of the selected roms. ARRM will search for files containing (dis) (side) (tape) (part) [part*]. Unique files are ignored. scrape information will be retained. Roms added in M3Us will have the attribute hidden in the gamelist.
- Added a 'Activate Cache' checkbox in 'Main options' tab, which makes it possible to keep in a cache the textual information recovered during a Scrape. Can be used for example following a crash during a scrape or a missing gamelist. See Wiki : http://www.jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=howto_cache_en
- Added a 'Load from Cache' button to retrieve cache information kept during previous scrapes for selected Roms and selected system.
- Added a 'Put in Cache' button to put in the cache already scraped selected items.
- Added a 'Compress databases' button in the 'Tools' tab, which allows to compress the size of the databases used by ARRM. Automatically launches every 20 ARRM launches.
- Added 'Arcade to Database' button in 'Update' tab: Use to update via .dat / .xml files the database used in 'Rename with Dat' or 'Arcade Clone Filter'. See Wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=rename_game_with_datfiles_en#updatearcadedatabasewithnewdatfilesdat_xml
- Modification of the 'Rename with DAT' button: If the processed system is one of the Arcade systems declared in the %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\arcadesystemslist.txt file, the search will first be done on the file name which in Arcade is normalized and the result will be very reliable, otherwise if the previous search does not return anything, the search will be done as before via MD5 / CRC32.
- Addition of a 'Cartridge' checkbox in the 'Filter' tab
- Support for other .dat / .xml file formats for 'Arcade to Database' and 'Rename with Dat' procedures. Sample .dat and .xml files can be found in %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\tosec\samples and %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\dat\samples
- Addition of a Philips CDI template by RustyMG
Download Beta link : http://jujuvincebros.fr/telechargements2/category/11-arrm-update-correctif
Thanks for your support :)