Mar 19, 2022
4 mins read
ARRM 220.127.116.11 final is available
- Added: If the boxbacks recovered on Screenscraper are less than 4 KB they are considered as blank and not recovered. To avoid green empty boxbacks.
- Added: 'Enable cache' checkbox in the 'Main options' tab, which allows textual information retrieved during a Scrape to be stored in a cache. Can be used for example following a crash during a scrape or a lack of gamelist. See Wiki: http://www.jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=howto_cache_en
- Added: 'Load from Cache' button to retrieve cache information kept during previous scrapes for selected Roms and selected system.
- Added: 'Cache' button to cache already scraped selected elements.
- Added: 'Compress databases' button in the 'Tools' tab, which allows to compress the size of the databases used by ARRM. Automatically launches every 20 ARRM launches.
- Added: A checkbox: 'ROM Country Priority' in the 'Scrape Options' tab and in the media allocation forms. Allows to take in priority the artworks of the country indicated in parentheses in the name of the ROM file (screenscraper and launchbox). Wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=media-assignation-en#orderofpriorityofthemediaaccordingtothe_country
- Added: an 'Ignore existing MD5' checkbox in the 'Scrape Options' tab, which allows, when scraping on Screenscraper, to ignore the MD5 that already exists in the gamelist / Roms information panel
- Added: 'Arcade to Database' button in 'Update' tab: Used to update via .dat / .xml files the database used in 'Rename with Dat' or 'Arcade Clone Filter'. See Wiki: http://www.jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=rename_game_with_datfiles_en#updatearcadedatabasewithnewdatfilesdat_xml
- Added: Date/time variables usable in provider_custom.txt: %yyyy% (year), %dd% (day), %MM% (month), %HH% (hour 24), %mm% (minute) Wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=customize_provider_gamelist_en
- Added: 'Cartridge' checkbox in the 'Filter' tab
- Added: Change from 10 layers to 15 layers for templates
- Added: A Philips CDI template by RustyMG
- Modification: Button 'Create M3U' which makes it possible to create the M3U automatically for all or part of the selected roms. ARRM will search for files containing (dis) (side) (tape) (part) [part*]. Unique files are ignored. scrape information will be retained. Roms added in M3Us will have the attribute hidden in the gamelist.
- Modification: It is possible to indicate a local file with full path in the layers of the templates: see wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=create_template-en#definitionoflayers
- Modification: It is possible to add other information for the customization of sub-folders with image and description. see wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=custom_subfolder_en#new_format
- Modification: To avoid overloading the HFSDB server, searches are carried out in priority on the MD5 (if existing), then the name of the file, then the name of the game. For HFSDB, it is advisable to check 'Force MD5 before scraper' in the 'Scrape Options' tab if the MD5s do not exist.
- Modification: 'Rename with DAT' button: If the processed system is one of the Arcade systems declared in the %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\arcadesystemslist.txt file, the search will first be done on the file name which in Arcade is normalized and the result will be very reliable, otherwise if the previous search does not return anything, the search will be done as before via MD5 / CRC32.
- Modification: Support for other .dat / .xml file formats for 'Arcade to Database' and 'Rename with Dat' procedures. Sample .dat and .xml files can be found in %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\tosec\samples and %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\dat\samples
- Fixed: On launch, error messages now appear after the Splashscreen
- Fixed: when creating M3U files on 18.104.22.168 Beta versions, sometimes spaces were added before the .m3u (thanks Cdaters)
- Fixed: The linked values ??displayed in the combobox associated with the 'DB fields' in the 'Search' tab take into account 'Show hidden' and are updated when entering the 'Search' tab
- Fixed: When deleting unused images, images referenced in <folder> tags are no longer deleted
- Fixed: The <emulator> tag is written again in gamelists when creating gamelists
- Fixed: Bug: Choosing Fanart in replacement modules caused a crash
- Fixed: Bug: Searching with MD5 on Screenscraper must give more precise results (passing the system as an argument)
- Fixed: Bug of previous Beta versions (only) which caused a slowdown when loading gamelist containing more than 1360 roms.
- Fixed: Bug that could occur following the implementation of API call limitations on HFSDB.
- Deletion: Button 'Delete Rom' of the panel 'Rom information': use the button 'Delete Rom' of the panel 'Possible actions on selected Roms'
Donwload link for ARRM without installer : http://jujuvincebros.fr/telechargements2/category/12-arrm-executable-only
Patch page between two versions and Beta: http://jujuvincebros.fr/telechargements2/category/11-arrm-update-correctif
Videos tutorial playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwA4JmSgv-PtLlzwPMOad5Ti96UfsbSzK
Buymeacoffee : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ARRM
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/arrm