!! You must have at least 126.96.36.199 version installed !!
- Memory optimization on Launchbox to avoid crashes due to lack of memory.
- Addition of IGDB.com scrape engine. See wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=scraper-igdb-en
- Addition: it is now possible to delete artwork/media tags in the replacement module.
- Addition of an 'Update' tab, allowing to update the LaunchBox database, SteamDB as well as the configuration files. See wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=settings-en#update
- Addition of a 'Provider Custom' checkbox in the 'Gamelist TAGs' tab which allows via a file %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\providercustom.txt to add tags/information automatically in the provider section of gamelist.xml . See wiki : http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=customize_provider_gamelist_en
- Addition of help links (?) leading to dedicated sections of the Wiki.
- Moved the 'Delete unused images and videos' button to the 'Tools' tab.
- Moved 'Unused Overlays' button to 'Tools' tab.
- Fixed a bug that copied '-extra1' images in the 'wheels' directory instead of 'extra1' when 4 images mode was not activated.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes scraping on HFSDB would cause ARRM to freeze.
- Fixed a bug that prevented scrapers other than Screenscraper from downloading the video if fanart was not checked.
- Correction: Addition of an LF (line feed), if not present, when adding Roms in collections files (detected by Soaresden).
- Fixed: Export to Attract Mode now takes the name of the Attractmode system as Emulator and no longer the name of the ARRM system folder (Bug detected by BadFurDay on Retropie Forum).
- Fixed: Export to Attract Mode no longer takes into account hidden Roms (not managed by AttractMode).
Download Beta link : http://jujuvincebros.fr/telechargements2/category/11-arrm-update-correctif