Feb 25, 2022
2 mins read
ARRM 1912 Beta 8 (Executable only) is available for tests
!! You must have at least 126.96.36.199 version installed !!
* Modification of the 'Create M3U' button which allows you to create M3Us automatically for all or part of the selected roms. ARRM will search for files containing (dis) (side) (tape) (part) [part]. Unique files are ignored. scrape information will be retained. Roms added in M3Us will have the attribute hidden in the gamelist.
* On launch, error messages now appear after the Splashscreen
* To avoid overloading the HFSDB server, searches are done primarily on the MD5 (if existing), then the file name, then the game name. It is advisable to check 'Force MD5 before scraping' in 'Scrape Options' panel, if the MD5 are not existing.
* Fixed a bug that could occur following the implementation of API call limitations on HFSDB.
* Added a 'Activate Cache' checkbox in 'Main options' tab, which makes it possible to keep in a cache the textual information recovered during a Scrape. Can be used for example following a crash during a scrape or a missing gamelist
* Added a 'Load from Cache' button to retrieve cache information kept during previous scrapes for selected Roms and selected system.
* Added a 'Put in Cache' button to put in the cache already scraped selected items.
* Added a 'Compress databases' button in the 'Tools' tab, which allows to compress the size of the databases used by ARRM. Automatically launches every 20 ARRM launches.
* Added 'Arcade to Database' button in 'Update' tab: Use to update via .dat / .xml files the database used in 'Rename with Dat' or 'Arcade Clone Filter'. See Wiki: http://jujuvincebros.fr/wiki/arrm/doku.php?id=renamegamewithdatfilesen#updatearcadedatabasewithnewdatfilesdat_xml
* Modification of the 'Rename with DAT' button: If the processed system is one of the Arcade systems declared in the %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\arcadesystemslist.txt file, the search will first be done on the file name which in Arcade is normalized and the result will be very reliable, otherwise if the previous search does not return anything, the search will be done as before via MD5 / CRC32.
* Addition of a 'Cartridge' checkbox in the 'Filter' tab
* Support for other .dat / .xml file formats for 'Arcade to Database' and 'Rename with Dat' procedures. Sample .dat and .xml files can be found in %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\tosec\samples and %appdata%\Nexouille Soft\arrm\Database\dat\samples
* Addition of a Philips CDI template by RustyMG
Download Beta link : http://jujuvincebros.fr/telechargements2/category/11-arrm-update-correctif