Learn all about the design, manufacture, spray painting and installation of high quality fitted furniture across 2 rooms of a real life professional installation. You will feel like you are there in my workshop and on site as I walk you through every problem-solving step as it happens, sharing knowledge of materials, tools and techniques which we refined over years of trial and error.
The finished results speak for themselves and you will get unique insights into our methods along the way, to inspire you to find the best techniques for you. All our methods continue to evolve since we moved to an industrial premises. The key lesson is: learn from others, then find your own best ways.
* If choosing the reduced price option, you need to set up the membership first via the main page then come back here to purchase the course at £90. Monthly membership can be cancelled at any time (but you would lose access to the ongoing content)*
This series has been road tested on past members, with excellent feedback, and has since been re-edited and re-uploaded with extra BONUS CONTENT:
- An accompanying PDF full of chapter links makes it easy to jump to specific sections, and to go deeper with bonus training content related to the main videos:
- Additional training links on curved plinths, shaker door manufacture, angled carcase joints and more.
- You will also receive the original SketchUp model used to build this project, so you can inspect all construction methods, as well as my methods for creating different annotated scenes in SketchUp to efficiently communicate the build to my workshop staff.
- Direct links and codes for the fixings and components we recommend using.
Demystifying CNC for professional woodworking - holding parts down - setting cutting height tolerances - generating and loading toolpaths - the role of the laptop vs handheld controller... showing example cuts, mistakes and corrections, you will find answers to the questions you were afraid to ask!
All the common UK skirting boards, architraves, picture rails, coving, cornices etc to speed up your modelling whether you are using the native 'follow me' tool, or the Profile Builder extension. See the video here: youtu.be/X8h5BeIxP_s
A useful crib sheet showing at a glance the common and not so common hinge types and their order codes. (We use Hart Whoesale - www.blum.org ) Please refer to this accompanying video: youtu.be/0azawdMU6L4
As demonstrated in 'Sketchup for Fitted Furniture Makers part 3' this TV component allows you to quickly create a TV, adjusted to any real world size, to place on your furniture design to show the customer.Refer to this video: youtu.be/GSEvOPYwRgk
As demonstrated in 'Sketchup for fitted furniture makers part 3' this component allows you to rapidly place and size a mantelpiece to add realism easily to your customer drawings.See this video: youtu.be/GSEvOPYwRgk