Jan 09, 2021
Well this week was one for the history books. Our country has a huge problem with 40% of it's adult population believes is manufactured lies and seem to think they can over turn the will of the other 60% of us. Maybe we should all stop, take a walk and regroup. I was lucky enough to be on the Oregon coast when 3 horses and the riders emerged from the sandy dunes. The light was great and I was able to capture on video. Please support your local artist, coffee shops and video creators during this pandemic. A cup of $2 coffee goes a long way to make someone smile. Happy 2021 Longer video available on request.