Welcome to Wellness Wednesday! Today we are going to talk about the importance of exfoliating!
1. The most obvious benefit of exfoliating is removing build up of dead skin and other impurities! This helps unclogg pores and helps prevent breakouts and even help clear up breakouts.
2. Improves circulation , exfoliating helps stimulate the cells and helps improve blood flow.
3. Stimulates collagen synthesis , the product it self may not have collagen in it, exfoliating helps promote clagen synthesis and keeps skin looking plump and smooth. And decreases the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a more youthful look.
4 . increases cell turn over , of course removing dead skin helps promote new cell growth.
5. Allows other skincare products reach deeper layers of skin so they work better.
6. Can help promote lymphatic drainage. If this one surprised you remember we have skin all over our bodies! I love using a body scrub in a hot bath! Start at your feet and apply scrub in upward circular motion working up your legs. This can help increase blood flow and stimulate lymphatic drainage. You can do this on your neck and chest as well..
My favorite body scrub is the Re/juvinate body scrub from Aloette cosmetics. And my favorite facial exfoliating treatment is the enzyme peel from Aloette. There are several exfoliating treatments and cleansers available at www.aloette.com/elainebridges #exfoliating #skincare #WellnessWednesday. #beautyinfluencer. #personalbeautycoach. #skincareproducts #skincaretips #cleanbeauty. #skincareconsultant. #clearskin. #beautytips.Www.aloette.com/elainebridges