Become a member

$5 per month
$50 per year
Seed Level
$5
Per month
0.5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website
You’ll be notified by email when new members-only posts are published.
Support us on a monthly basis
0.5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website

See more

Seedling Level
$10
Per month
1 tree planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website
Support us on a monthly basis
Unlock exclusive posts and messages
1 tree planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website

See more

Sapling Level
$15
Per month
1.5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website
Support us on a monthly basis
Unlock exclusive posts and messages
1.5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website

See more

Grove Level
$25
Per month
2.5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website
Support us on a monthly basis
Unlock exclusive posts and messages
2.5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website

See more

Forest Level
$50
Per month
5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website
Support us on a monthly basis
Unlock exclusive posts and messages
5 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website

See more

Ecosystem Level
$100
Per month
10 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website
Support us on a monthly basis
Unlock exclusive posts and messages
10 trees planted every month
Your name added to the Trees For Books website

See more

Already a member? Log in here

Trees For Books plants 1 tree for every 10 books donated. 95%+ of donated books are given to local libraries, charities and many other organizations that request them! The remaining 5% of books are sold and a tree is planted with each one.