I wish you a happy new year 2020, full of health and good things :)
ARRM 220.127.116.11 Beta 4 is available for tests
- When changing the template, the template thumbnail is updated
- For HFSDb you can activate the 'Exact search' checkbox when the game title contains :
- Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented the copying of <folder> tags when creating the gamelist.xml
- Addition of xbox360 template
- Addition of an 'ARRM folders' checkbox in the 'Gamelist Options' tab: When saving the gamelist.xml, allows ARRM to automatically create <folder> tags if it finds the following files in the directories current system: 'folder-name of the folder.png' and 'folder-name of the folder.txt'. Uncheck if you use your own <folder> tags "
- Addition of a 'ScummVM folders' checkbox in the 'Gamelist Options' tab: For Batocera, when creating the gamelists for the ScummVM and ResidualVM systems, automatically created the <folder> tags for the games.
- Added a checkbox 'Create empty Rom file when no exists (Dev)' in the 'Tools' tab: When loading the gamelist.xml, if the ROM file does not exist, ARRM will create an empty file. This feature is used by the developer and is not remembered.
- Addition of configuration files for the xbox360 system added in Batocera by Foclabroc
- Update of the steamdb and launchbox database
Donwload link : http://jujuvincebros.fr/telechargements2/file/96-beta-correctif