I'm Daniel Gergely. Music enthusiast and audio programmer. I love making tools that help create new and exciting sounds for music and sound design.
About the plugin:
Emergence occurs when an entity is observed to have properties its parts do not have on their own, properties or behaviors which emerge only when the parts interact in a wider whole.
This plugin is a real-time granulator. It continuously records the input signal into a buffer. The content of the buffer is played back as many short pieces of sound called grains. Up to 600 grains can be generated in 4 streams, each having it's own set of parameters that control grain generation.
A single grain is not that interesting. The most exciting things happen when hundreds of overlapping grains play together, creating anything from complex delay patterns to strange noises to beautiful layered soundscapes.
- Up to 600 grains (depending on your CPU).
- 4 grain generation streams with independent parameters.
- Modulation system with LFOs, Macros and parameter randomization.
- High quality grain pitch transposition (+/- 24 semitones).
- Freeze buffer contents.
- Built-in help (hover over controls and see text at the bottom).
- Resizable UI.
- VST3 and AU format available for macOS and Windows
With your support I will be able to dedicate more time and effort to create awsome new features and more plugins.