Hello! 👋 My name is Dan Leveille and I'm a freelance developer based in Los Angeles. I'm a one-person team and I've been building Dododex, the ARK companion app, since December 2015. If you've found Dododex to be helpful, and you want to support my work, I'd appreciate it!
If you'd like to support the development of the app, your donations will go towards the following:
- Hosting (majority of Dododex's costs -- Dododex gets a lot of traffic!)
- Software and service costs
- App store and other related fees
- Domain registration fees
- Cost of running Dododex's Google Home integration
- Advertisements (Dododex occasionally runs app store ads targeted at ARK players.)
- Contractor / freelancer costs. While this is not common, it may be more common in the future. Dododex sometimes pays developers or other talent to help offset the workload.
- Buying me an actual coffee, or, maybe more likely a cocktail. I've spent countless weekend nights drinking while programming Dododex. 🤪