Jul 09, 2021
How Did You Survive Your Childhood? (With Skaie)
In each episode, we offer you a few prompts to think about how that day's conversation applies to you. You might pause the podcast and answer them right then and there, but if you keep a journal (Steph and Beth both do), feel free to download and print a PDF of the Questions for Reflection we've made just for you:
1. What was your childhood like?
2. Everyone has a journey and every journey involves healing. Where are you with that now?
3. Are there any areas of your past or present that you have been unwilling or unable to explore? Why?
4. List the positive people you have in your life.
5. Do you live life with your fists up or your chest up? Why?