Have you ever had French press coffee? well if you haven’t let me tell you it's silky smooth and indulgent. French press coffee has different names for example, in North America, it's known as French press or coffee press; in the United Kingdom and Ireland as a cafetiere; and in New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa it's known as a coffee plunger.

Check it out here: https://easemycoffee.com/french-press-coffee.php