Edmund Amoye is a community strategist dedicated to:
- helping people gain leverage - at scale.
- helping entrepreneurs build exceptional communities that are stages for members to play their best scenes 🎭
Edmund uses conversational insights and experiential journeys to align purpose, profit, and talent - at scale. He currently:
- produces the CodeLess podcast, where he prioritizes mental models, immersive stories, and actionable inspiration in helping members unlock creativity and accelerate transformation.
- hosts I Want This to Exist, an exclusive meetup to share, validate, or set ideas free.
- runs the Locus Book Club, an invite-only membership designed to share knowledge and make reading more fun, social, and worthwhile.
Edmund has professional tours of duty in luxury goods, hospitality, telecoms, and manufacturing. You can get access to Edmund by joining his orbit 👨🏽🚀.