Dec 27, 2021
2 mins read
Hello, my beautiful tribe of wellness junkies. I hope everyone is feeling grounded and filled with hope for the new year.
It's been an incredible 6 months with so much growth and incredible content on the podcast and I can't wait to build new shows, interviews, and avenues for action on this membership group in 2022.
I know everyone has a unique way to celebrate the new year, AND I've put together some prompts and questions sheets for reviewing 2021 and intention setting/manifesting questions for 2022 for you to consider.
These are a great ICE BREAKER at your holiday party, date night, or use on a quiet reflection on a self-care day.
Do the whole list...or create a game using lottery tickets to answer in a group setting.
I'm sending you so much LOVE and Light. Thank you for the energy, attention, and positive feedback you've given me over the last year. I promise
1. What is the most important lesson you learned this year?
2. What is the best thing that happened?
3. What challenges did you overcome?
4. What new skills did you learn?
5. What did you do for your career growth?
6. What did you enjoy the most?
7. What was your favorite moment?
8. How did you have fun?
9. What new habits did you start?
10. What are you the proudest of this year?
11. What did you learn about yourself?
12. How did you live by your core values?
13. How did your relationships (family, friends, work) evolve?
14. What was the best decision you took?
15. How did you fail?
16. What got in the way of your success?
17. What would you do differently if you could?
18. How are you different than a year ago?
19. What did you do for your physical and mental health?
20. Who or what had the biggest impact on your life this year?
21. What did you let go of?
22. What were the most useful resources you had?
23. What are you thankful for this year?
24. What did you leave unfinished?
25. What was the best compliment you received?
26. If you were to talk about this year like a story, how would you write it?
27. How do you describe this year in 3 to 5 keywords?
28. What energized you? what drained you?
29. How kind were you to yourself?
30. What advice would you give your last-year self?
31. What is your intention for next year?
32. What are you going to continue doing?
33. What do you want to change completely?
34. How do you intend to be different at the end of next year?
35. What will you do to step out of your comfort zone?
36. How will you learn from your future mistakes?
37. What do you want to accomplish?
38. What will be your purpose next year?
39. Which existing relationships do you want to focus on?
40. What career opportunities do you want to create for yourself?
41. How will make next year matter?
42. How will you help others?
43. What personal qualities do you want to strengthen?
44. What skills do you want to learn?
45. How will you take care of yourself?
46. What places do you want to visit?
47. What will you say “no” to?
48. How will you improve your environment?
49. Who will you ask for help and support from?
50. Who do you want to become next year?