CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR SPECIAL ANTHOLOGY OF ONE MINUTE PLAYS TITLED 'Et tu Brute?' (Volume 2)
We are open for submissions for our Special One Minute Plays Anthology titled 'Et tu, Brute?' (Volume 2) . Please send all submissions to [email protected] as per the following guidelines:
1. The play should be in line with the symbolic, metaphoric and literary meaning of 'Et tu, Brute?'.
2. We shall not accept works promoting or glorifying- violence, sexual abuse, racism , hatred or any political ideology.
3. Maximum 3 submissions.
4. The length of the plays should be decided by the playwright, keeping in mind that the performance time should not exceed 1 minute.
5. Also send a synopsis of the work.
6. All submissions to be sent to [email protected]
7. Submission deadline: April 5, 2023. (The selected playwrights will be informed on or before April 10th, 2023 through email.).
8. Mention YOUR NAME followed by 'SUBMISSION FOR Et tu, Brute? (Volume 2) ANTHOLOGY ' in the subject line of your email
1. All submissions must contain a cover letter and a short literary profile (about 50 words) of playwright in third person narrative.
2. All submissions must be sent typed in MS Word or PDF doc as attachment with the email.
3. The author should mention:
Pen name (if any):
Snail mail address:
4. Playwright must send a high resolution photo (JPEG format) of self as a separate attachment with the submission.
5. Simultaneous submissions are welcome but please immediately inform us in case they are accepted elsewhere.
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/freshwordsmagazine Support us: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/freshwordsmag Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fresh-Words-An-International-Literary-Magazine-106332345070389/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmmN1p8jcbIa6rUxzCzL2Q
NOTE: THERE IS NO SUBMISSION OR PARTICIPATION FEE.