Girlboss.Guru sat on the motivation to create her blog for a long time. Torn between wanting to remain anonymous and reaching out to offer advice and reassurance to other anxious journal users, it took Girlboss over 12-months to generate the courage to write her truth.
But when Girlboss realised how writing an anonymous blog—sharing honest journal entries between useful advice and helpful reviews—could reassure even one person, she decided it was about time she opened her heart (and the pages of her journal) to others.
Girlboss.Guru's dream is to create a warm and inviting space for women to learn more about the benefits of journaling, and approach their problems like a boss! With years of personal experience, a Journal Therapy diploma (and an addiction to cute stationary), Girlboss hopes to provide the comfort and reassurance we all, sometimes, need to hear.
Mission: Wellbeing Goals
1. Introduce readers to (and collate advice from) professionals and experts in the wellbeing and/or journaling field.
2. Share fun and interesting journal prompts to encourage women to look within, acknowledge their strength, and solve their problems.
3. Share a variety of beneficial journaling techniques.
4. Review and share amazing products and stationery, helping readers to find the right journal and supplies for them.
5. To share experiences and insights based on her own personal journal entries to promote wellbeing and mental health awareness.