Jun 21, 2021
2 mins read
For many people success mean having degrees, owning mansions and villas, having billions of dollars in their bank account and some even having many wives and hundreds of children and slaves and large farms and big businesses.
The way people think about success varies from ages to places to cultures and by individual mindsets.
Let's dive deep.
Definition of success in English dictionary.
Noun (plural successes)
1. (obsolete) Something which happens as a consequence; the outcome or result. [16th-18th c.]
2. The achievement of one's aim or goal. [from 16th c.]
3. (business) financial profitability.
4. One who, or that which, achieves assumed goals.
1. BY AGES/TIME
1. In the eara of the Stone age success was defined by the physical strength a man posses especially for killing wild animals and shaping stones into tools used in hunting and fishing.
2. Before, during and after Christ was born success was associated with military prowess of individuals, groups, villages and kingdoms through which people fight, conquer and hold others into hostages and domestic slavery. The accumulation of precious stones like gold, silver and diamonds was also a great deal of fortune by few Kings and emperors of certain territories in the world. Like king Solomon, Ferouh in the Bible and the Qur'an and the Malian king Mansa Musa.
3. During the 16th,17th, 18th and 19th centuries men were considered to be successful based on how many wives they get married to and the large amount of children they've got. The larger size of a man's farm land the successful people rank them.
Great Britain, Portugal, France among other nations were considered successful due to their colonization of weaker nations and their demonic slave trade especially in Africa.
4. In the 20th and 21st centuries success is classified into more diverse meanings. But the dominant meaning of success in today's world is having a great fortune and living in luxury. Making a billion dollars is a everyone's dream. We all went to drive the latest Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti Veyron. Wear the the most expensive sneakers and become a socialmedia Influencers with 100 million followers. Yet still many people just want to make that 1billion dollars, live the average life and reinvest the money and build greater fortune get mentioned on Forbes articles and other prominent places.
ok now let's...
WHAT EXACTLY SUCCESS IS?🤔 AND WHO ARE SOME FEW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE?..
Success is mainly one's archievement either in money, asset or knowledge that benefit other people especially that which is used to Influence and inspire the success of many others around you or even those that never get the opportunity to meet you.
Based on these analysis, who are some few successful people?
The below named people have Influenced billions of people into accepting salvation through religions and holy books. Since their time till date.
1. Prophet Mohammad (SAW)
2. Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
And all other prophets.
The people I named below are innovators whose innovations had inspired billions of people into making hundreds and millions of dollars online and offline by using their softwares , apps and web as tool. And ad revenues.
3. Larry Page - Google
4. Mark Zugerborg - Facebook
5. Jawed Karim/Steve Chen/Chad Hurley - YouTube
6. Bill Gate - Microsoft