Jan 27, 2022
8 mins read
LOVE vs. FEAR
Love - is your soul. The essence of who you truly are, which is a Divine spark of Source. In the healing world, “Source” Energy is what some of us call it in regard to the God or Christ Consciousness of all that is. When we connect in this space, we are working closely in union with our Higher Self. Our Higher Self is the Soul, pure version extension of us. It serves as our inner wisdom, knows what it best for us and will guide us to what we are in alignment with. When we are not connected with our H.S., we may feel separated from ourselves. (This may be a factor in why some feel sadness.) We are not separate from our true divine nature, we just forget to call it in. (Intention, visualization, breathwork, meditation or communication.)
I say the communication part because we have free will. Our H.S. and any divine team are always there for us however, it’s best that we verbalize permission or ask them for help. With their assistance, we’ll be able to carry ourselves throughout the day, with better intentions and supportive guidance. We will be able to hold space for others by providing an environment of non-judgement. This energy will be sent to the collective as a ripple effect as it can be felt, even walking by stranger. (Such a huge reason why working on our own healing helps the world at the same time.) *** Keep in mind, when placing your daily protection, you can state the intention “I only allow Love or Above in my Energy Field.”
We’re also coming from a place of being what’s called “Heart-Centered”. We’ll experience more compassion, empathic and loving emotions by sending out divine unconditional love. Hence, this is why you’ll see my favorite tagline “From My Heart Chakra to Yours.” It’s basically saying I am Divine, you are Divine, and we are love. (Plus, it’s unique from Namaste – the soul in me recognizes and honors the soul in you.)
Ps - I’ve seen friends who now hug another person, to the right side, heart-to-heart.
In the photo album I made, called “All About Love”, on the Buy Me a Coffee website, please see image “Quantum DNA Evolution” The Wave of LOVE, to the following article.
A scientifically controlled study conducted by German researchers at the University of Kassel has shown that while the chest area of an average person emits only 20 photons of light per second, someone who meditates on their heart center and sends love and light to others emits an amazing 100,000 photons per second. That is 5000 times more than the average human being. Numerous studies have also shown that when these photons are infused with a loving and healing intent, their frequency and vibration increases to the point where they can literally change matter, heal disease, and transform negative events.
The Heart also Loves, feels, thinks, and remembers and communicates with other Hearts. It stores information and continually with each beat pulses this information through the body. It is far more than what modern science would have you believe. It is also a pump that pumps the cellular symphony that is the very essence of your being and it is a magnetic and radiating vortex and the true source of human power. - Source Unknown
Fear - is the mind, based on ego. (This doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad thing. It’s healthy to have an ego, especially when bringing awareness or balance.) I give examples of this while teaching about Manifesting. Fear can be influenced by society or peer pressure. It’s also possible that it’s governed by our own inner child or wounds that keep us in the thought process that we are not worthy. We react out of a place that is not best for us because that is what we are comfortable with.
Note – as I type this, I have situations in mind as examples that are my intention for this information and those are job changes, decisions to move, or other life opportunities that require us to grow. Any life changes that we experience, will require us to take action. The question is, will you respond from a place of Love (trust, faith) or Fear (unsure, worried)?
In addition, this can help with sending energy into the collective.
· Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
· If we're in fear, we are not in a place of love. When we're in a place of love, we cannot be in a place of fear.
· Love moves you towards something you want. Fear moves you away from something you don’t want.
· Fear is the opposite of everything you are, and so has an effect of opposition to your mental and physical health. ~ Neale Donald Walsch
Love vs. Fear - From the Tiny Buddha Website
LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL (fear is conditional)
LOVE IS STRONG (fear is weak)
LOVE RELEASES (fear obligates)
LOVE SURRENDERS (fear binds)
LOVE IS HONEST (fear is deceitful)
LOVE TRUSTS (fear suspects)
LOVE ALLOWS (fear dictates)
LOVE GIVES (fear resists)
LOVE FORGIVES (fear blames)
LOVE IS COMPASSIONATE (fear pities)
LOVE CHOOSES (fear avoids)
LOVE IS KIND (fear is angry)
LOVE IGNITES (fear incites)
LOVE EMBRACES (fear repudiates)
LOVE CREATES (fear negates)
LOVE HEALS (fear hurts)
LOVE IS MAGIC (fear is superstitious)
LOVE ENERGIZES (fear saps)
LOVE IS AN ELIXIR (fear is a poison)
LOVE INSPIRES (fear worries)
LOVE DESIRES (fear Joneses)
LOVE IS PATIENT (fear is nervous)
LOVE IS BRAVE (fear is afraid)
LOVE IS RELAXED (fear is pressured)
LOVE IS BLIND (fear is judgmental)
LOVE RESPECTS (fear disregards)
LOVE ACCEPTS (fear rejects)
LOVE DREAMS (fear schemes)
LOVE WANTS TO PLAY (fear needs to control)
LOVE ENJOYS (fear suffers)
LOVE FREES (fear imprisons)
LOVE BELIEVES (fear deceives)
LOVE “WANTS” (fear “needs”)
LOVE versus fear: what do you feel?
Bonus – did you know that we have way more then just the 7 basic Chakra’s of the physical body? I thought this was a good time to bring awareness to the Higher Heart. (There’s 2 images in the “All About Love” photo album – just to give a color reference of Aqua. It’s so beautiful and resonates with my Aura for sure!
HIGHER HEART CHAKRA
· Located above the Heart Chakra. It’s the Spiritual or Etheric Heart.
Energetic Heart serves a gateway to our higher self
Bridge between physical and spiritual realm
· Known also as the “Thymus Chakra”. Relates to Divine Love, compassion, and forgiveness. Works with the Christ Consciousness.
· Governs the Immune System
· Higher level of love – grounding in for Ascension
· Heart opening and healing for own journey and the collective
· When working with this Chakra, you’ll be more aligned with what your higher self-desires for you.
· Assists with knowing your purpose.
· Remember who you really are and the real you is divine.
· Higher level of love
· Ground in for ascension
· Heart opening and healing for own journey and the collective.
· My intentions
o Believe in romantic partner
o More compassion for self and others
o People feel loved in my presence
o Raise the vibration wherever Ig o
o Beautiful friendships and connections
o I create a joyful environment
o Connect to the Heart Chakra and soul of my Divine Masculine man
· Release all past energy of heaviness & burden caused closure or wall and anything hindering from fully receiving. “I RELEASE ALL OF THIS.”
· Light pink unconditional loving energy surrounding my heart. Making broken pieces feel whole again. “I AM COMPLETELY HEALED.”
· Heart opening of higher love. ‘I AM FULLY OPEN, RECEPTIVE AND DESERIVING OF LOVE. I AM FULLY OPEN TO G IVING MY LOVE TO OTHERS.”
· With every inhale, I imagine receiving most beautiful and deep love the Universe has to offer.
· With every exhale, giving love back and feeling safe to be in love and to express love.
· Crystals to work with, Aquamarine, Green Calcite, Rose Quartz, Amazonite, Larimar