Oct 11, 2021
⭐️ This recipe is a classic in anabolic kitchen. It's high volume, high protein, low calorie and tasty!
✅ Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 1 cup egg whites
- 4 slices regular white bread
- 1 packet sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
❓How to make:
1. In a bowl add egg whites, sweetener, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
2. Heat a griddle over low-medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
3. Dip bread slices into egg mixture and transfer to the pan.
4. Spoon any leftover mixture into the bread in the pan. If done slowly, the bread should absorb it and get fluffy.
5. Let cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Remove from the pan and serve with toppings such as fruit or low calorie syrup. Enjoy!
💡Nutritional value per serving:
- 250 calories
- 3g fat
- 36g carbs
- 19g protein
Recipe by Greg Doucette.