Hey there, I'm Jacob Beckerman.
I'm creating Mastershot - a browser-based video editor. By browser-based, I mean that everything happens in the browser, including rendering. I created Mastershot out of frustration that all the other web-based video editors limited me to either low resolution exports or placed an annoying watermark on the exported video. So I decided to do something about it. With Mastershot you can:
* Trim video/audio/images
* Extract audio from video to separate track
* Add text to video/images
* Overlay videos on top of each other (picture in picture/grid/rows)
* And much more
Additionally, I'm going to be adding the following:
* Integrations for stock images/videos.
* Chroma Keying (Green screen)
* Transitions between clips
* Keyframe animations
Check it out at https://mastershot.app
Thanks for your support