Hi, thank you for your support!
In my spare time I develop open source software. Here are some of the packages I created:
- svelte-window: Efficiently render large lists and tables. Port of react-window to Svelte
- svelte-types-writer: automatically generate typescript declaration files for Sveltes components
- tree-shake-css: a new experimental approach to work with css libraries like Tailwind or Bootrstrap, which replaces purging by tree-shaking
- descent-ripple & react-descent-ripple: customizable ripple effect-animation for everything clickable
- svelte-textfit: Svelte action to automatically scale the font size
With your support I can keep up adding stuff to the community.