Self-checking activities using Google Sheets (more than 100)
★ HOW IT WORKS
Students enter their answers in the answer column. If the answers are correct, the image starts to appear piece by piece. Colors do not appear for incorrect answers.
You can quickly assign each student a copy of the paperless using Google Classroom, Canvas or Schoology.
★ Simple Steps
1. Create two copies of the Google Sheets (one for yourself as your answer key and the other is the one you share with your students.
2. Do not forget to delete answers in the "answer" column before sharing with students.
Practice: La ropa (Google Slides + PearDeck)
This is a digital resource offered in a Google Slides™ (55 slides) format. You can save the files in your Google Drive™ and upload them to LMS
No need to print, students just open the file in Google Slides™ through your LMS and move the pieces. It is set up and ready to be used with PearDeck.
YOU MUST HAVE A PREMIUM PEAR DECK ACCOUNT TO USE THIS RESOURCE. This is a great way to teach and make it interactive and engaging for your class!
Los días de la semana y los meses del año (worksheets)
This worksheet pack helps practice the days of the week and months of they year for primary learners.
★ INCLUDED (19 pages)
- write the missing day/month
- unscrambled words
- fill in missing letters
- word search
- select the correct spelling
- work with a partner.
Answer key not included.
This worksheet pack helps practice the numbers in Spanish 1-100 for primary learners.
★ INCLUDED (20 pages)
- 2 pages of color given numbers
- 1 pages of write the missing number
- 1 page of matching
- 2 page of unscrambled words
- 1 page of fill in missing letters
- 1 page of word search
- 1 page of select the correct spelling
- 2 page of matching addition
- 1 page of ¿Cuántos o cuántas hay?
- 1 page of a colorear
- 1 page of preguntas personales ¿Cuantas clases tienes?
- 1 page of completa las tablas
- 1 page of crossword
- 1 page of sudoku
- 1 page of laberinto
- 2 pages to work with a partner.