I make Open Source apps and write essays in my spare time. Here is the complete list of the projects I made. The common themes of all my projects are usually the following:
• Keeping the interface really simple, declarative and magical, allowing as much people as possible to use it;
• Metaprogramming, achieving more with fewer tools and smaller boilerplate;
• Privacy, also keeping it less radical and more approachable for general audience;
• Cognitive functions and biases, human-computer interactions;
• General concepts between programming and philosophy: balance between declarative and imperative, systems theory, general computer science.
I have an affective disorder and I allowed it to define me as a creator. Whatever I do, I treat like art. I'm horrible at monetizing my projects. My only driving force is my internal motivation — I make things not because I want to, but because I can't just stop and take a rest.
On the other hand, this allows me to keep going when others stop, raising the bar higher and higher.
• 💅 CSS — my favorite language of all time (the second one is Clojure).
• ✅ Web standards — just one meeting with Håkon Wium Lie (the guy who invented CSS) taught me how important they were.
• 🤗 Accessibility, because of human rights;
• 🤤 Impressive tech demos.
• Pixelhunter — Product of the Day #3, included in Product Hunt newsletter, got media coverage from Matt Navarra, Fai Informazione 🇮🇹, Justgeek 🇫🇷, Getrevue.co newsletter, Rusbase 🇷🇺, vc.ru 🇷🇺, free.com.tw 🇹🇼
• The Code of Conduct Generator — Product of the Day Award
• Sleeep (sleep schedule adjuster & fixer) — Golden Kitty nomination
• Scalable architecture without magic (and how to build it if you’re not Google) — Dev.to Must-Read, Dev.to Top 7 Authors Badge, Hashnode Must-Read. Also published in China by InfoQ
• alpine-curl-bash — 500,000+ pulls on Dockerhub
• Worked for Uploadcare (curator, product owner), Studybay USA (tech evangelist) and Openland (Frontend developer)
• I tried to build a website generator, failed miserably because of depression and wrong treatment and gave an interview about it
Email: [email protected]