Exclusive access to monthly FIEND CLUB watch parties/livestreams
Nightmare on Film Street stickers and [NEW!] temporary tattoos!
Personalized FIEND CLUB Membership Card
15% OFF all merchandise
A Shoutout on social media
Exclusive access to FIEND CLUB exclusive posts, bonus episodes, giveaways, and other spooky surprises!
Exclusive access to the private Discord channel & FIEND-only flair
Nightmare on Film Street is Horror for the Casually Obsessed. A community for every type of horror fan; addicts, enthusiasts, and casual creeps. We’re inclusive of all humans, monsters, and sub-genres.
Tune in on candid and comedic discussions on our top-rated horror podcast, and enjoy Features, Editorials and Reviews by our amazing team of Contributors from all over the globe!
Why We Need Your Support
Nightmare on Film Street is independently recorded, edited, published, and produced. From social media, to editing 'ums' out of our interviews, every aspect of Nightmare on Film Street is created by horror fans, for horror fans.
Where Your Support Goes
Your donations directly support the over 30 horror creators that make up the Nightmare on Film Street Team. 30% of all donations are divided up equally between our family of contributors. The remaining 70% gets fed right back into our growing brand, and the costs associated. This includes:+ Website / Podcast Hosting and Bandwidth Fees
+ Upgrading/Maintaining our Equipment
+ Hiring Artists and Designers
+ Creepy Content Development
+ Marketing, Advertising Costs, and Giveaway Expenses
+ Media, Event, and Travel Expenses
Love your guys podcast its something i look forward to every week. The podcast has helped me through the past year reconnect with more horror movies and it helps me feel like i have friends to talk to about the genre i love
Long time fan and horror filmmaker. Excited to become a part of this new community!
Discovered the podcast about a month ago and now its one of my favorites! Happy to support!