Aug 04, 2020
Google Maps is a web-based mapping service that is designed and developed by Google. It contains geographical data and provides routes and information to the client.
Most frequently asked important Google Maps Interview Questions are described below:
1) What is Google Maps?
2) What are the main features of Google Maps?
3) Does Google Maps have APIs?
4) What is Google Maps API?
5) What are the available APIs in Google Maps?
6) Which API do we need actually?
7) Is Google Maps API free?
8) Write down the steps to load Google Maps on a web page.
9) How many types of Google Maps are there?
10) Is there any way to change the zoom in Google Maps?
This is a list of 10 questions from the original post that contains more than 20 best Google Maps interview questions. Please navigate to the original post to read all the questions with their answers.
Originally published at https://www.tutorialsmate.com.