Load the image into editor, make all your editions. Add an text in your post, if you want and then, send to the newsfeed. Or download directly from editor into your device to save or post in other place.
- Diferent layouts to desktop and mobile - Multilanguage user guide, in both versions (mobile and desktop) - Undo/Redo (With shortcut) - Crop - Flip - Rotation - Line drawing - Shape - Icons - Text - Resizing - Resizing with proportions (desktop only) - Image Filter (desktop only) - Mask Filter (desktop only) - Overlay image (desktop only)
Add to cart
Fake Posts for OpenSource-SocialNetwork
+ Add to cart
Allow the Admin to create and schedule posts. Also, Admin can send fake posts between users.
- Post with customized text
- Post with image and text
- Posts with image only
- Posts with link
- Each fake post is sent only 1 time into the timeline
- Posts scheduled to be sent in the future date and time
- If the fake post failed to be sent into the wall, the Admin can see, fix and reschedule
- In the param.php file, the admin can:
-- Set the domain name to select the post author fake users. Default value is 'example.org'
-- Set the number of fake posts that will be sent to the newsfeed on each cron run. Default value is 1
Add to cart
Darkmode switcher for OpenSource-SocialNetwork
+ Add to cart
Add darkmode switch on the drop down menu at the top right side of the page for Awesome or GoBlue theme.
Using the OneSignal API, this component allows users to decide if they want to receive push notifications on their computer or mobile device for interactions on their posts, friendship requests, or received messages after some time away from the site. The notifications are displayed in the default language of the user's device, with translations required.
The administrator can use the OneSignal Dashboard to send messages to all users who have accepted to receive notifications. The administrator can also set the following:
- The number of times a page is viewed/loaded on the screen before the notification prompt appears;
- The amount of time spent on a single page before the prompt appears;
- Whether the system will send notifications for received messages and the amount of time away;
- The customization of the appearance of the OneSignal bell.
Note that using this component may incur additional costs. Please see the pricing table at onesignal.com/pricing for more information.
Red Crested is a Brazilian startup that helps other companies to grow by offering software solutions, such as systems or web pages, smartphones, or Windows Desktops apps.