Thank God It’s Computational (TGIC) is a community-driven platform providing concise design technology education to students and professionals in the AEC industry to learn at their own pace.
Reading TGIC is a mental exercise in understanding Digital Transformation holistically, from a multidisciplinary perspective of economics, business, people, process, policy, and technology.
Join Thousands of Architects, Designers, Urban Planners, Technologists, Digital Transformation Leaders, and get immediate access to:
- Round-up Newsletters providing you the latest and greatest of all technologies in the AEC industry.
- Well-researched, focussed Blog Articles providing you in-depth knowledge and discussion.
- Easily digestible Presentations outlining technology concepts for you to freely download and use in your work.
- Super-engaging, software-agnostic Webinars that tackle real-life projects and workflows that can be deployed immediately in your work.
- Published Journals and Conference Papers on cutting-edge research on BIM, Computational design, and Visualisation.