The theme today is transformation. Encouragement for releasing yourself to the new, the novel to your own becoming. Encouragement to trust yourself through this weird and inevitable process. May this session serve you in any way that it can. Sent with love from my heart to yours.
Some suggestions to make the most of this virtual experience:
Sound is important. Connect your laptop to a good speaker or experiment with headphones
- Put your phone on airplane/Do Not Disturb.
- Set aside a space where you won't be interrupted.
- Inform anyone in your space that they may hear you letting out a big scream! A pillow makes a good prop for a scream.
- Choose a place that is comfortable for you to lay down on. A yoga mat or your bed. Do not have a big pillow under your neck if it's constricting your airflow in any way. I like to cover my eyes with a mask.
- Dress in layers with a blanket nearby.
- No big meals > 60 minutes before class.
- You are welcome to turn your video OFF to support the inner journey AND I encourage camera ON if you are working with being seen, taking up space and the general feelings of vulnerability. (for the LIVE zoom sessions)
PS If you are new to this practice please watch the video on breath work for a deeper explanation of this transformational process.
If you want to join a live zoom session, message me for the details!
And DO note these contraindications.
Osteoporosis that is serious enough whereby moving around actively could cause potential issues.
High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication.
Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack
Strokes, seizures, TIAs or other brain/neurological condition or disease
If either you have had an aneurysm or if two members in your immediate family have had one.
Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
Asthma (if you have asthma you can participate but you must have your inhaler available)
Prior physical injuries that are not fully healed and could be re-injured through intense movement.
Life is short...be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
~ Henri Amiel